Saturday, July 3, 2021

Important Information, about SCWs.

 ADVERTISEMENT

 If you want to do an interview with me for "Sophie Chats With..." I am now giving you the option between Email, Zoom or phone. Explanations will be included through email. I will send info as needed. Send as many questions as needed. I will try to get to them all. Sorry if I do not, I somehow might not see it. If you want an interview, please give me your Email and any questions, comments, or concerns. I have someone I might interview, but I might not, hopefully I will, but keep those comments coming I will be hoping for lots of good interviews in the future, all of them have been amazing, no offense guys, I'm just excited for zooms. I will Hopefully have a special guest soon! you guys might no him. I'll give you a small hint: he plays the piano professionally. Love you guys so much! and as always, enjoy! YOU ARE WORTH IT BYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ADD QUESTIONS COMMENTS AND CONCERNS! AND EMAILS!

No comments:

Post a Comment