Saturday, September 24, 2022

Saturday Stories 29 (catch up)

  So, hi everyone. I know its been one eternity since I've posted but now a days I'm a very busy human being and I'm sorry. Later in this I'll explain why it's been so long. And I'm going to do this a little different I'm going to do it like a newspaper so yeah hope y'all enjoy!!:-) 

 


               GYMNASTICS NEWS OF THE WEEK!!

      NEW SKILL!

    Just hours ago Canada's Elsabeth Black submitted her very first eponymous skill in the code of points at the Paris world challenge cup. The world silver medalist created a brand new Uneven Bars release. It consists of a clear hip circle to a straddle release with a half turn to hang in mixed L grip. Ellie did it so cleanly with very little deduction making it so easy for her to claim the Black.

   So unfortunate!

  Now, some unfortunate news bears. Team USA's Shilese Jones fell while trying to create her first eponymous skill in the code. Her skill consists of a stalder root to a Nabieva. (SAY: Nab EE AY va) (NABIEVA: Named after former Russian gymnast Tatiana Nabieva) (2011 world uneven bars silver medalist) (this release consists of a clear hip circle to a release move in a stretched position) But the 20 year old failed to catch the bar and the code states that the gymnast has to successfully perform it in major international competition for it to carry their name in the code of points. But there are many more opportunities for this impeccable athlete to stamp her name in the code. Shi is also committed to Florida for college. Shi sure can fly! 

Fantastical Floor!

Yep its most people's favorite event Floor Exercise. American gymnast Jordan Chiles hit a beautiful floor routine in the qualification round of the Paris world challenge cup. The UCLA rockstar has gotten a perfect 10 on floor in NCAA in the previous NCAA season.


SATURDAY STORIES CHAPTER 29!!!!!!!!!!

 GOODBYE WISCONSIN!

 "All right" said Nikki to Ozzy. "Lets get goin'" "bye dorm!" they both said at the same time. "Lets go meet the girls in the lobby." Then they walked into the elevator and pressed the floor one button. A few seconds later they all found themselves hugging and saying good bye to Mrs. Lanardo (SAY: lan ARD O) and Mr. Compiask (SAY: com PEE ahsk) "we'll come and visit sometime!" then they finished saying goodbye and ran out to the van that was headed to the airport. Jenny and Lay took a selfie together in front of the window for instagram. caption: "Goodbye beautiful ol' Wisconsin. We love ya'" "We're out of Wisconson" said Mishy. "Its Minnesota time baby!" "Oh yeah!" replied Nikki "Lets do this" stated Ozzy 


                       WHY THOUGH?

 So I said at the beginning that I would tell you why I haven't posted in forever. Mainly two reasons:

1:Sports/Covid- so with this I ended up getting covid unfortunately. Luckily 1 I didn't get it bad 2 no one in my family got it from me. So I got it in an after school club at school so a kid in my group got covid and didn't know it and I was the unlucky out of the three that could of gotten it but it was just me. So yeah that November wasn't fun but I did recover in time for Thanksgiving. Sports I always have games on weekends on Saturdays and Sundays and SCW wise I'm trying to get in touch with someone VERY special so you'll have to wait and see who.

2: School/Mental health- one thing you may not know about me is I have anxiety/selective mutism which I've progressed with a lot through the years. School is a big part of my anxiety. but it also takes a lot of time.

So that's really all about that I will try to post as much as I can I just might not always be on schedule.


                  NFL TIME BABY!!!! 

 So I'm excited for this topic because its just a little game I call who's gonna win da big game.

So I'm going to put down some of the best teams in the NFL and you're going to guess whos gonna win "da big game" and the winner by the end of the season will get some of my artwork. Now if you have not yet seen my artwork don't give up because you can use this magical little thing called instagram @sophiesketchesnstretches yes PLEASE follow me if you're not already I beg you! Please do!!


Cowboys 1-1 

Ravens 1-1

Giants 2-0

Bills 2-0

Chiefs 2-0

Dolphins 2-0

Browns 2-1

Credits to- My mom @groovypq, Elsabeth Black @ellieblack Jordan Chiles @jordanchiles  Shilese Jones @shicanfly (she really can) and Tatiana Nabieva @nabi_tatiana94 and you!!! Bye!!!

1 comment: